South Auckland Soil
Bulk and bags (Bags approx. 15L).
A general soil ideal for filling large areas, patching and top-dressing of existing lawns. It also works well in gardens when mixed with a compost such as Daltons Compost
Our South Auckland Soil is suitable for most applications and although it is still a nice quality product it is the lowest grade stocked by us. We have a policy not too stock any lesser quality soils as there is some poor quality soil around and we have a reputation for quality products. It is a fine soil that is screened although it is not a weed free product.
Features and Benefits:
- Used extensively in the landscape industry
- For new lawns or patching existing lawns.
- For Building up lawn areas
- Can be blended with Daltons Compost and planted into.
- Will have weed and posible clay content
- We cannot guarantee quality of this product
- For best results use the best products for the job.... Either Daltons Lawn Mix or Daltons Garden Mix
- Available from:
BE WARNED NOT ALL SOIL IS EQUAL!!!